Model railway lighting with the DR4050 of Digikeijs
The DR4050 RGB controller is a module that can provide your model railway with day- and night-time lighting.
The desired day, night, morning and evening colors can be programmed easily via the USB connection and accompanying Windows® software. The module can then be controlled with any DCC unit. The module also has an automatic program that can be activated easily by pressing and holding (5 seconds) the switch. The starter set is delivered with a power supply, USB cable and a 5-meter flexible RGB and warm-white LED strips that are equipped with double-sided sticky edges on the back of the LED strip. The set can be extended to a max.
10-meter light strip
– Control for RGB + Warm White LED strips
– 2 x 6 Amp Power RGB inputs and outputs
– 1 x 6 Amp separate switching output via Power 2-4
– Scenes: Morning, Day, Evening, Night
– Scenes switch DCC switch commands
– Day-night cycle Machines
– 256 different intensities by R / G / B / W -> practical to endless many possible light color
– Mini-USB connection for configuration PC
– Day-night automatic light colors and fully configurable via PC Configuration program
-The controller can also be set via POM CV programming (no PC required)
– ‘SWITCH’ output example to be used to control the lighting
– Separately adjust shift points
– DR4050 RGB Controller
– Flexible RGB LED strip (5 meters)
– Flexible Warm White LED strip (5 meters)
– Power supply
– USB Cable
Possible expansion to a total of 10 meters lighting strips with the corresponding kit.
Quality first at Digikeijs
The delivery of top-quality products is of paramount importance to Digikeijs. We find it important that your model railway runs smoothly. With the DR4050 you can, therefore, count on excellent quality. With 2 x 6Amp Power inputs, RGB control, and 256 different intensities and more, the DR4050 is a fine piece of technical ingenuity.